Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fuck al gore.

India and china are coming online and are gonna burn every ounce of coal they can dig out of the ground or export. So if one person gives me shit about driving my truck on the ever eroding beach, im gonna slap them. Al Gore left his lights on during earth. All of them. Even the 50 lighting his landscaping.




we stopped at gettysburg for a few hours. I have been before, but I saw it quite differently this time.

Interesting to have a statue of Lincoln pointing out the Masonic lodge to a wayward soul.(look above Abe's head)



Fucking creepy.



So we got out of there and then we drove to the outer banks. we have a campsite next to the ocean dunes. ocean is loud as hell.

today we went south frome waves, on Hatteras Island, and took the ferry over to ockercoke. was neat.

on way back I took a few pics of truck on sand. Was exhilirating to drive along ocean, sometimes waves splashing over truck. really fun.

Lynn searched for seashells and I just drove around ;)



here is a video of me creating a riot at a breadline, while waiting for ferry.


time for bed












No comments: