Thursday, April 23, 2009

I dont know what to say


I feel pretty bad for a lot of people. Out of work, out of hope. Deluded by our government, our media. What is the future?

I think if you watched the videos I posted in my last blog post, you would agree its pretty bleak.

The videos themselves are dire in the content shown, but optimistic in our future. I agree with martin about many things, but especially that this is the best time in history to be alive. I think as humans we are meant to be challenged, prodded, and stressed. That's what we thrive on. But as life is now, that animal inside people has gone to sleep. Just happy to eat, drink, and talk about bland shit. Not me. I want competition, stress, intrigue, fighting, stimulation, fear. I want to live the movie genres in real life. Not a glancing "feel" in a warm movie theater. I don't want an ephemeral high, or a momentary shot of adrenaline. I want life to be more interesting.

Its going to be. soon.

No comments: